Monday, September 15, 2008

Why I didn't take ceramics

"You say you want a revolution, Well you know we all want to change the world"- The Beatles

The reason I'm taking Art History is because I'm genuinely interested in it. I love to draw and paint and I let out a lot of stress through doing it. I want to learn more about other artists and why they painted what they did. I'm taking this class because I was tired of feeling like I was wasting my time taking classes that only challeneged me to memorize facts instead of challenging me to think differently. I didn't want to get sucked into thinking the way my friends and peers think just because I'm too lazy to learn about other types of people. I know there's more to the world than the things that MTV shows and I want to learn more about them through this class. Maybe I just listen to too much Blink 182, but I believe that teenagers are underestimated.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice start to your blog!